posted by The Vaughn 5 @ 5:07 PM 2 comments
Our little Garyn is adorable. AND she doesn't even blame her old grandma when I mess up! She is just a complete doll!
Tori says " YOU ARE SO CUTE!"I LOVE YOU I MISS YOU I WISH YOU COULD COME TO BENIN AFRICA. SO I COULD PLAY WITH YOU. I MISS YOUFROM TORI
Post a Comment
<< Home
This blog is for friends and family who would like to keep up with the crazy life of the "Vaughn 5". Gary and I (Toni) have been married for 15 years and have three beautiful girls; Laura (16), Hailey (13) and Garyn (10).
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Our little Garyn is adorable. AND she doesn't even blame her old grandma when I mess up! She is just a complete doll!
Tori says " YOU ARE SO CUTE!"
I LOVE YOU I MISS YOU
I WISH YOU COULD COME TO BENIN AFRICA. SO I COULD PLAY WITH YOU.
I MISS YOU
FROM TORI
Post a Comment
<< Home