It was just my compter - was able to "find you" today! Yea! What beautiful pictures! Colby was standing beside me when I opened it, and he just started chuckling with a big grin on his face . . .he loves his "girl cousins" as we call them! Thanks for sharing!
This blog is for friends and family who would like to keep up with the crazy life of the "Vaughn 5".
Gary and I (Toni) have been married for 15 years and have three beautiful girls; Laura (16), Hailey (13) and Garyn (10).
3 Comments:
So glad you have this. I can send the address to friends so they can see pictures!
We are so excited for this!! Tori especially will love every one of those great pictures of the girls! BEAUTIFUL!!! So fun,
Randy & Kelly
It was just my compter - was able to "find you" today! Yea! What beautiful pictures! Colby was standing beside me when I opened it, and he just started chuckling with a big grin on his face . . .he loves his "girl cousins" as we call them! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
<< Home