Thursday, January 26, 2006

Welcome to Our Blog

As many of our relatives have preceded us into the land of blog, we too are finally following. So, this is dedicated to Randy, Kelly, Donny and Jessica who have inspired us as we all enjoy their frequent blogs and pictures.

Although this will probably not be a daily blog, we hope to bring you any exciting thoughts, activities or even pictures of our family and life here in Lubbock, Texas.

For starters, I have posted our most recent family pictures and individual shots of each of the girls. (Some of you have already received your copies. R/K and D/K, yours will be in the mail shortly.)

In the next few blogs, I will be catching you up on things in our life; so check back.

LA!
Toni

1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mom and dad
I love are new blog
thanks

hAILEY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home