Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Office


TEXAS TECH
I have had a few requests for a picture of my office, so here it is. Beats the previous offices I have had: A transformed closet (KACU), a cubicle, so not my style (Conseco) and a renovated farm house (LCU). Although I have a great secretary, I must give credit to the real boss, Toni, for her free seminar on how to arrange and manage a real office. This photo was not doctored in any way, this is how I have to function at Tech to keep up. She is my organizing accountability partner. She created a filing and organizing system that is working extremely well and has received positive comments from other people on campus. Unfortunately for her, those people think this was all my idea. ...Now you know the rest of the story.-Gary

2 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Isn't it great to have wives who can organize us!! We love it don't we!! Great looking office. Finally you are getting the office that matches your abilities and job title!! Nice step up to a real office brother!! I'd venture to say there are no 2nd guesses to leaving the farm house at LCU!! :)

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

Does Mom still own any of those old Dirk West drawings of the Red Raider mascot (maybe included with the other old SWC icons as well). Seems like you could have a nostalgia corner...of course, that's probably beneath you Big 12 folks.

Great looking office. Where's your work? ha ha looks TOO neat for me...I couldn't find anything!

-Randy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home