Champion of Character
This week Garyn was awarded the Bowie Champion of Character Award. She was recognized for displaying respect, trustworthiness, loyalty, honesty, responsibility, courage, fairness, cooperation, caring, friendship, citizenship and academic excellence. We were so proud of her.
6 Comments:
What a wonderful recognition for you Garyn! We're thankful for the way God is using you to be a good representative of everything that is good about Him!
-Uncle Randy
Garyn:
I was so proud the school honored you with this award. I have always known you were all these good things.
Mom
Awesome award Garyn!! Congratulations!!
you are awsome garyn!!! i couldnt desrbe you better myself. did they put beautiful in there??? love you
jessica
Garyn, you ARE all of those things and I am glad the school recognized that! What a special award. Papa and I want you to know how proud we are of your sweet character.
Love,
Nana
Garyn What a great honor! We knew you were all of these, but it is cool for other people to recognize these wonderful traits. We love you. APPLE NANA and PAPA
Post a Comment
<< Home