Saturday, February 04, 2006

Two in a row!


As some of you know I (Hailey) have been working on a science fair project. I took it to school on Tuesday and received a 100 and I was told that I can be in our school science fair.

Then Friday was the big day the science fair. I got nervous. I was the first person to be judged. The judge asked me to explain my project and I did.
In previous years, I was asked a lot of questions but I was asked NONE. It scared me because I was afraid they did not understand my project.
When the bell rang at 3:55 I got even more nervous.
Then the principal got on the speaker. “The results for the science fair are in. In sixth grade the 1st place winners are Garrison, Weston and………… Hailey Vaughn. I was so excited I get to go to regionals. This is two years in a row! More details after regionals…

Love ya’,
Hailey

6 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

We're so proud of you Hailey!!!
-Uncle Randy

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hailey:

I am so proud of you! I can't wait to spend the day with you at regionals.

Mom

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Can you tell us what it is? Maybe you can do another entry with a description, pictures, etc. Would love to see it. Great job!!!

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am sooo proud of you!!! i prayed for you. when are regionals??? love you
jessica

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hailey, way to go! You must have had an awesome oral interpretation as well. Cool under fire! You are making Papa and me so proud! Congratulations!

Love,
Nana

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hailey: We are so proud of you. What was your project? We love you and can't wait to see how you do at regionals. LOVE APPLE NANA AND PAPA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home