Monday, March 27, 2006

Snack Pack science


This is a follow up on Hailey's science fair. She placed 2nd. She was disappointed because she really wanted 1st this year. I was so proud of her for participating and doing this on her own. So many of the blue ribbon winners I wonder what percentage Dad or Mom did. She did get to hang out at the United Spirit Arena by herself, since mom and dad went back to work. She is growing up! Good job Ms. Science Fair!

4 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Kendra said...

Yea, Hailey! Congratulations, beautiful!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Great job Hailey!! So proud of you.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

I think I missed out on what the project was? Can you explain more about that...sounds intriguing? We're proud of you in so many ways!!!
UR/AK

 
At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am very proud of you!!! love you and miss you...jessica

 

Post a Comment

<< Home