Monday, March 13, 2006

Walking in High Cotton
















I just attended my first Big XII Conference and had a blast. Wasn't as famous as Toni's LA trip (which will be posted soon) but I learned a lot for my job. One of our keynote speakers was the CEO of AT&T, Ed Whitacre. The other was the VP of Marketing for Southwest Airlines. She was a fantastic speaker and made Southwest sound even more fun than it is. It was a blast. The hotel was top rated. It had a phone in the bathroom and bathrobes with the hotel logo on them. I have never been to a hotel with conceriege service and a walk-in closet. I felt like Donald Trump when I arrived.

2 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

Where was it? Did you get to do anything outside the conference? Sounds fun....can't wait for the LA report.
-RV

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dad
We are glad that you had fun we missed you very much and are glad you are back.
-Love ya
Hailey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home