Monday, September 25, 2006

Time of my life!





So 2 weeks ago I had the time of my life!
I was invited to a party at the Lubbock Country Club Ballroom for one of my friend’s 13th birthday party. (Her Dad is a dentist and she is an only child!) So I came home and got all dressed up, Mom helped with my makeup, then I was off.

I got there and there was a dance floor and tables and chairs. Once every body got there we all danced for about a hour and then we ate.
There was also a “bar tender” who served fake drinks and waiters who would bring us food.

We danced some more then cut the cake.
I had so much fun I danced with a few guys and the rest we just danced to our kind of music and some ‘80’s rock too. The DJ was hot!

When my Dad came to pick me up about 11:30pm I was dancing with this guy from my old school. We met when I was in the 2nd grade. I was kinda embarrassed, but Dad did not make a big deal out of it.

I want to do a party just like this, but I don’t think we’ll be getting a Country Club membership anytime soon, so probably won’t happen.

Love ya, Hailey

4 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Wow - sounds like fun!! It sounds like you had a great time Hailey. Thanks for the blog update - I was beginning to wonder about you guys!! HA

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger The Vaughn 5 said...

Hailey,

You absolutely make me laugh! Even though I lived the moment with you, reading your words just made me smile! I sure love you for all the happy moments you bring us!

Mom

 
At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU look so beautiful!!!!!! You make me so happy. I love seeing you grow up to be such a pretty young lady inside and out. Love you

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

It's fun to get updates from the Vaughn5! Loved this one from Hailey...such a fun memory. I'm with Nana...no dancing with boys until your 26! How 'bout Putt-Putt instead? (just kiddin') Can't wait to see you next month!
-Uncle Randy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home