Monday, December 04, 2006

My 13th Birthday

(My charm from Apple Nana and Papa in Abilene)

Oh my! LOL!! (laugh out loud)
I am thirteen!

The morning of my birthday I woke to my dad saying” My little girl is growing up” my mom saying “wake up sunshine” and my sisters just being loud!

I went into the kitchen and my sisters had got a book I wanted for me and my mom and dad had an awesome heart ring I have been wanting from James Avery! I spent the day mostly at home until about 4:00 when Colton took me to see “Happy Feet”. We had a really good time. In the middle of the movie he leaned over and told me that he got me a necklace and earrings. Very bad at keeping secrets apparently. LOL

When my grandparents from Abilene came they gave me a charm that said “sweet 13” on it also from James Avery. Nana and Papa in Littlefield had taken me shopping and out to eat on Monday for my birthday. We went to Red Lobster, plus they bought me an awesome, cute, outfit.



(Nana and Papa with me and my sisters at Red Lobster.)

But anyway, I am a teenager!!! Hey, think only 3 more years till I drive and 5 more years till I graduate from High school and well…………… You get the picture I am growing up!!!!!!!!!


Love ya,
Hailey

P.S. thanks everyone who sent me cards and money/gift cards!

5 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Kendra said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Hailey! Ihave a hard time realizing that you are 13 . .. probably because I remember so well when I was 13, and time has gone so fast since then (sorry, Gary and Toni, but it's so true!). Enjoy these year! They have the potential for so much joy! love you so much . .
aunt kendra

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Happy Birthday... now... who is Colton??? I've missed this announcement. Do you have something to tell your Uncle?? Seriously, fill me in on who he is. I can't believe you are 13 as well!! Wow - that's incredible. Love you kid!!

 
At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

STOP IT!!!!!! You are growing up too fast! We enjoyed spending time with you. Hope you had a great birthday. You are not only sweet thirteen but you are always sweet.We love you....
Nana and Papa

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

No Way Hailey! Can't believe you're a teenager!! Seriously, I can't wait to be back in Texas and be closer to you as you teenage your way through life (I made up a verb there). And I don't mind riding with you and Laura as you drive around...you'll need some quality chaperones on those dates you'll be having. HA!
-UNCLE Randy

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Kendra said...

Man, I was looking for a "Gary is 40" blog or something!! ha! Just in case you get this, Gary, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and we look forward to being with you this weekend to celebrate your life. Hope your day today is blessed with lots of good things! love you!
Kendra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home