Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Don't Smile!

As I stated in a previous email, this once hyper, uncontrollable toddler has turned into a beautiful, happy young lady. There is NEVER a day that goes by that she is not smiling or laughing. If we all had her outlook on life what a world this would be.
Yesterday, Gary and I were sitting on our bed talking to Hailey. Gary bet her a Starbucks gift card she could not tell us a story without using the words "like" or "goes". She started out doing really well, but slow and deliberate. However, once the giggling kicked in, she lost. Then, just to be funny, I said I would bet her a Starbucks card she couln't tell me a story without laughing. She quickly responded, "that will never happen".
Nonetheless, we love her joy and laugher and thought we would share with you some things that make her smile.

Let's start with what brings the biggest smile; her boyfriend Nick. Nick goes to church with us and they have been "boyfriend and girlfriend" for 4 months and 11 days. They are quite the pair; both middle children who try to entertain whoever is around. We truly enjoy him and his family.

Another smile to Hailey's world is her friends. She has many but here is a picture of one of her good friends Caytelynn. Caytelynn is an only child who Hailey enjoys speding time with. My personal opinion would be because Caytelynn enjoys the company and Hailey always has a lot to say.

Finally, singing makes her smile. Whether it be in her bedroom, the car or in the choir, she loves every minute of it. Here is a picture of her first varsity Jr. High choir concert from last night. She did great!












4 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

I'm having a hard time realizing that my 2nd oldest niece is so grown-up (notice I didn't say "Big"!! HA Just trying to be Mr. Sensitive)... We love you Hailey!!

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Kendra said...

I LOVE this girl. I'm so proud of all the girls - they are, as Donny sweetly said is - so very grown-up. Our boys are HUGE fans, and we can't wait to be with you all again. love you . .

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, what a great post on sweet Hailey Paige. Thanks for sharing some of her precious attributes.

We love her nature and personality and confidence!

We just plain ole LOVE her.

Nana and Papa

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Jan Kelley said...

i look at your blog every day hoping to read about your greaat family........i am so sorry that i have just now learned how to post a comment....your family has slways brought me joy whenever i have had the privilege to be around you all.....please continue to let the world know how you all are doing...,.it really makes me feel close to you....love to you all....jankelley....suzy jeffrey's sister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home